Ever thought about working in Retail?
Established as a family run shop in 1924 by Charles and Eveline Clinkard, Charles Clinkard Fine Footwear has now grown to be the leading independent footwear retailer in the North East and one of the largest independents in the UK.
As a company we pride ourselves on our attention to detail and exceptional customer service and therefore all potential employees must be friendly and affable with an enthusiastic drive to achieve positive results through an open customer orientated approach. Due to the nature of the business we also call for staff with a flexible and committed approach to work and an ability to actively influence people in changing situations.
We are currently recruiting roles across many of our branches, ranging from Sales Consultants, Supervisors and Managerial positions. Whatever the role, you can be sure that you will receive excellent benefits and will be working within an encouraging environment with a team who will offer you all the support you need to develop into a successful member of the organisation.
- We are currently recruiting for a 6 hours Sales Consultant in our Keswick store. Apply by sending a cv to Dawn.Ramsay@Clinkard.co.uk
- We are currently recruiting for a Sales consultant in our Buckingham store 4 hours per week. Apply by sending a cv to Dawn.Ramsay@clinkard.co.uk
- We are currently recruiting for a Supervisor for 26 hours in our Bristol store. Apply by sending to cv to Dawn.Ramsay@clinkard.co.uk
- We are currently recruiting for a Sales Consultant in our Newbury store for 10 hours per week . Apply by sending a cv to Dawn.Ramsay@clinkard.co.uk
- We are recruiting for a Sales Consultant in our Guildford store for 4 hours per week (weekends). Apply by sending a cv to Dawn.Ramsay@Clinkard.co.uk
- We are recruiting for an Assistant Manager for our Cambridge store for 38.75 hours per week. Apply by sending a cv to Dawn.Ramsay@Clinkard.co.uk
For more information or to forward your details to one of our many UK wide branches please email email@example.com. Alternatively, please download an application form (this is a PDF document) and mail, with a copy of your CV, to:
The Clinkard Group Ltd.,
Preston Farm Business Park,
Stockton-on-Tees TS18 3TA
For a list of all our stores follow the 'Our Stores' link at the bottom of the page. Please ensure you state your desired location when applying.
Charles Clinkard is an Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore confirms its commitment to a comprehensive policy in which individuals are selected and treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities. We therefore welcome and support applications from all sections of the community.