DELIVERY AND RETURNS POLICY
Getting your goods to you swiftly and safely is of utmost importance to us. That's why we entrust our deliveries to carefully selected couriers. It’s also why we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer when you pay with a credit/debit card, and we can only dIspatch your first order to the cardholder’s address or place of work. We will do our best to keep delays to a minimum but reserve the right to cancel an order if a different address is provided. We do this to protect our customers from potential fraud and it may be necessary for us to contact you to request an amendment to the original order details. After your first successful order with us, we will be happy to ship your order to your address of choice
If you use Amazon Checkout or PayPal to pay for your products, these payment services conduct their own fraud checks, and so you may be able to use an alternative address, however this is not guaranteed.
If you choose to pay for your order with a credit or debit card, the payment for your order will not be taken until it has left our warehouse and is on its way to you. If you have opted to checkout with PayPal, payment will be taken at the point of placing your order, for reasons out of our control.
Don’t worry. If you miss a delivery, a card will be left letting you know how to arrange another delivery or pick up your order in person. If any items are returned to us by Royal Mail or Interlink/DPD Local as uncollected from the sorting office but you would still like your order, we will contact you to pay a delivery charge before we dispatch it a second time. If we are unable to contact you, we’ll assume you no longer require your order and it will be cancelled.
CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
If you provide us with a mobile number and email address when placing your order, we can pass your details on to the delivery company, so that they can notify you about your delivery.
CAN I HAVE FREE POSTAGE ON MY ORDER?
Yes! Postage & packaging costs for standard deliveries within the U.K. are free of charge for all orders.
Below are listed all of the delivery options we offer.
No promotional code, no minimum spend, just free UK delivery on all orders – even during the sales!
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2-5 working days* for standard orders, although most of our orders are dispatched a lot sooner.
We send products out by Interlink/DPD Local or Royal Mail and delivery of your parcel should be attempted within 2 working days of despatch.
* ‘Working day’ means Monday-Friday, and as such we do not dispatch on weekends or Bank Holidays.
When you buy something online, you want to get it as soon as possible. With express delivery we can guarantee a dispatch window of 2-3 working days*.
If you provide email address and mobile number when placing your order, we will even notify you of your one hour delivery slot when your order is dispatched!
Express delivery is charged at £2.99 and is available on all products; simply select the option at Checkout.
* Please note that because our couriers do not operate on weekends and Bank Holidays, we do not include them as working days for the purposes of our above dispatch promise. If you order on a weekend, we will class the Monday as the first working day.
Next day delivery is a guaranteed next working day service for orders placed before 4pm.
Orders placed after 4pm will be processed as soon as possible, but may be dispatched the next working day.
Any orders placed at the weekend will not be dispatched until the Monday for Tuesday delivery.
Next day delivery is charged at £5.99 and is available on items that we have in our central warehouse. This is because some items have to be sourced from our stores and will take a little longer to process. If next day delivery is available, you will be able to select the service at the checkout.
· If you select ‘Click and Collect’, the products will be dispatched within 2-5 working days. This is the same as a standard delivery order.
· Please note that when ‘Click and Collect’ is available for a store, this does not mean it is available in store currently. Click and Collect is the option to have your order delivered to store, within the above delivery window.
· You will be contacted by the store as soon as the order is ready to pick up.
· For reasons beyond our control, Click & Collect is not available when paying by Amazon Checkout.
You can now choose to have your order delivered to one of over 5,900 locations available via CollectPlus, free of charge.
· The dispatch time for CollectPlus orders is 2-5 working days and you will be kept informed throughout the delivery process, and notified when your order is available to collect.
· All products on our website are available for the CollectPlus service.
· Once your product(s) have been added to your basket, simply choose the CollectPlus option from the Shipping Method box and follow the on screen instructions to locate your local CollectPlus location.
· For reasons beyond our control, CollectPlus is not available when paying by Amazon Checkout.
For full instructions on how to use CollectPlus click here.
We do deliver overseas and the postage we charge can be found here.
We offer delivery to a large list of countries, but unfortunately if your country is not listed then we do not currently dispatch there. If you would like more information about why your country does not appear on our list, please email us at email@example.com.
Please note that at the moment we are unable to deliver to Russia.
Orders placed outside of the EU will have any VAT removed at the point of checkout. Purchases for children’s shoes in the UK are not subject to VAT.
The last day we are accepting orders for guaranteed Christmas delivery is Tuesday 19th December. We will try our best, but cannot guarantee Christmas delivery for orders placed after this date.
It is very rare for parcels to go missing, but please take note of the following terms:
We will not be able to enter a claim for lost products with Royal Mail until:
1. 15 working days have passed (for UK orders)
2. 20 working days have passed (for EU orders, excluding UK)
3. 25 working days have passed (for orders outside the EU)
If you have not received a parcel dispatched with Interlink/DPD Local, please let us know as soon as possible, and no later than 10 days from the day we sent you your dispatch email. The quicker we can speak to Interlink about a parcel that hasn’t been received, the more likely it is we can resolve the problem.
After 10 days, we are unable to enter any claim for a missing item with Interlink. If this time period has elapsed and we haven’t been made aware of an item that hasn’t been received, we will deem the parcel successfully delivered and we will not be able to enter a claim.
In order to offer the greatest selection of products, we sometimes source items from our stores. For this reason we cannot guarantee that our items have not been tried on in store at some point. Sale items may have been displayed on racks in our stores also.
We adopt a rigorous quality checking procedure which aims to ensure that the products we dispatch meet the high standards that our customers expect. If you are not happy with the product you have received, please contact us on 0345 241 7742 to discuss.
WEB ONLY products
We are pleased to be able to offer an extended range on our website. Unfortunately we are unable to offer our full range of delivery options for these products or orders containing these products.
Delivery Options for web only products
1) We are able to offer delivery to any UK address or to one of our stores for collection
2) We are unable to offer a Collect + delivery, express delivery or international delivery.