Easter is just around the corner so we’ve decided to add a little something egg-stra egg-citing to our eggs…
We’ve hidden some cracking prizes in eggs on our Facebook and Twitter pages, one each day – all you have to do is share the image until the egg hatches to reveal what you could win!
You can read the full T’s and C’s below, or head over to our Facebook page to enter, where all you have to do is like our page if you haven’t already and share the picture! Or you can hop over to Twitter, where you need to follow us and retweet the pic – simple!
Don’t put all of your eggs in one basket, you can enter through both channels! Winners will be picked at random. So what are you waiting for… hop to it!
Terms and Conditions
- To enter the competition participants must share or retweet the Easter picture via Facebook or Twitter the same day it is posted
- When the stated number of shares and retweets are reached the prize for that day will be revealed. Participants may still enter once the prize is revealed.
- The Easter picture will change daily and participants can enter once each day, on both Twitter and Facebook (giving you two chances to win every day).
- The competition will run from 25th March to 31st March with each winner being announced the day after the draw.
- By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the promotion.
- No cash amount will be given as an alternative. No alternative prize will be offered.
- Prizes will be delivered to the winner.
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 16 and over, with the exception of The Clinkard Group employees, their families or anyone connected with the promotion. No purchase necessary.
- We reserve the right to review the dates above and extend the period for accepting entries into the prize draw. By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions. English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.