Snapping up the ‘Comfort/Wellness Footwear Brand of the Year Award’ at the UK Footwear Industry Awards 2013, Crocs are renowned for their comfort and functionality.
Celebrating their 10th anniversary in 2012, Crocs are a world leader in innovative casual footwear. With distinctive designs, advanced materials and radical technology in every pair, they are soft, lightweight and odour-resistant.
From Monday 3rd June, you can be in with a chance of winning a pair of Crocs™. Simply add Charles Clinkard to any one of your circles on Google+.
No longer just a clog company, Crocs™ now offer a whole collection of different styles – from ladies’ wedges and flats, to men’s sneakers and loafers – not forgetting the kids’ range of course! Since its inception, Crocs™ has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
See below for details on how you could be in with a chance of winning a pair of these revolutionary shoes.
How To Enter
You can enter by addding Charles Clinkard to any one of your circles on Google+.
Don’t have a Google+ account? Set one up here.
Full terms and conditions can be found below.
Winners may choose any one pair of Crocs shoes from the range stocked at Charles Clinkard.
T’s & C’s
- To enter the competition, all you have to do is add Charles Clinkard to any one of your circles on Google+.
- Since you can only enter by adding us once to a profile of yours on Google+, this gives you one chance per profile of winning. If you have more than one profile, then feel free to add us to those circles too – they’ll all be counted.
- The competition will run from the 3rd to the 9th of June 2013.
- Winners will be chosen at random and prizes will be delivered to the winner, free of charge.
- We’ll let you know if you’ve won in the week beginning Monday 10th June.
- The prize is one of 5 pairs of any Crocs shoes from the Charles Clinkard range.
- Unfortunately you won’t be able to choose an alternative prize, or the cash equivalent
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 16 and over, with the exception of The Clinkard Group employees, their families or anyone connected with the promotion. No purchase necessary.
- Although it’s unlikely, we might need to change some of the dates above, so please bear with us if that’s the case.
- If you’d like to enter this competition, you’ll have stick to these rules and any other stipulations in the promotional material.
- And don’t worry, you’re covered by English law for this, and indeed all, of our competitions.